Herringbone Tray - three sizes available
A versatile nesting tray is a perfect way to offer an appetizer, serve up sushi, and a perfect match for asparagus. Organize your desk fixings with the small squares to match. Each tray is great on their own or displayed is a set. The herringbone pattern is free hand carved out of the clay, inlaid with black stain, then cleaned to reveal the lines, a process called mishima.
- Small: 9 1/2” long x 3” wide x 3/4” tall
- Medium: 10 3/4” long x 5 3/4” wide 3/4 “ tall
- Large: 12 1/4” long x 6 1/4” wide x 3/4 “ tall
- Made with porcelain clay and glossy glaze
- Food, microwave, dishwasher safe
- Made in Maine by Elizabeth Benotti